Single-Family Homes & Condos
Included, but not limited, in our marketing and property management fees for your condo or single-family home are the following services:
- Advise all Owners of insurance requirements, filing requirements, regional codifications, and/or necessary repairs to make your property rent-ready.
- Prepare all necessary contracts and agreements pertaining to the leasing of your rental property.
- Handle all marketing, tenant acquisition, and clearing and screening procedures for your property.
- Make all monthly collections and remit all monthly billing for your property.
- Provide monthly detail or summary reports to all Owners.
- Manage the tenant receivable collections and assessments for your property.
- Handle and schedule all maintenance assessments and repairs for your property, with your approval.
- Serve as the Contact Person for your rental, and act in your best interest in all matters.
- Be available to all Tenants and Owners 24/7.
Included, but not limited, in our property management fees for your condo association are the following services:
- Make all monthly collections and remit all monthly billing for the building.
- Provide monthly detail or summary reports to the Board.
- Handle and schedule all maintenance assessments and repairs for the building, with Board approval.
- Manage the condo fee collections and assessments for the building.
- Handle any and all contract renewals authorized by the Board, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Provide all necessary paperwork and assist in the annual audit.
- Serve as the Contact Person for all Owners and Contractors.
- Attend the annual meeting and advise on pertinent matters.
- Be available to all Owners 24/7.
We understand for most Owners the decision to use a property manager does not come easily. Not only are you concerned with the care and maintenance of your property, but you wonder if you just manage your schedule differently, might you save yourself some money by keeping the management on your shoulders. We don’t want your economic constraints to keep you from making the best decision for you or your investment goals. For this reason, RM Properties offers competitive prices: 8% for condos and single-family homes, and a low flat-fee for condo buildings, based on occupancy. In addition to the simple, monthly property management fees, we charge Owners a marketing fee of 75% of your first month’s gross rent receipts for a one-year lease.
Repairs & Maintenance
RM Properties maintains strong relationships with local, experienced, and insured contractors. We are available to take service requests 24/7. In situations requiring immediate attention, our contractors are there same-day. We have formed a strong team of contractors that are committed to upholding the highest standards of customer service, professionalism, and fairness. We, of course, are more than willing to use a preferred vendor of your choice to meet your individual standards and maintain your own networks.